MRT Tickets are classified into two forms:
- For a single journey
- Fare starts at 14 baht for adults and will increase up to the maximum 70 baht
Stored value ticket (Smart Card)
- For multiple journeys.
- The minimum value for the first issue is 180 baht (100 baht travel value + 50 baht card deposit + 30 baht issuing fee)
- Can be added value at least 100 THB at ticket Vendor
Other Useful Information:
- The MRT underground service hours is 06:00 – midnight
- Trains arrive every 5-7 minutes, and connect to the BTS Skytrain at Sukhumvit and Silom stations.
- The Petchaburi Station is about 300m from the Airport Rail Link’s Makkasan Interchange Station, where you can board the express train to Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- Parking is provided at seven stations: Sam Yan, Sukhumvit, Phetchaburi, Thailand Cultural Centre, Huai Khwang, Ratchadaphisek and Kamphaeng Phet. All stations have facilities (lifts) for disabled people.
- Hua Lamphong (Chinatown and Central Railway Station)
- Kampaengphet (Chatuchak Weekend Market, Or Tor Kor Market and Rod Fai Market)
- If you want to go to Lumpini Park, do not get off at Lumpini Station. Exit at Silom Station.
- If you want to go to Central Lad Phrao, do not get off at Lad Phrao Station. Exit at Phaholyothin Station.
- If you want to go to Chatuchak Market, do not get off at Chatuchak Park Station. Exit at Kamphaeng Phet Station.
- If you want to go to Thailand Cultural Center, you will need to get a taxi from the station. The Thailand Cultural Centre is a fair distance from Thailand Cultural Centre Station.
More info, please visit https://www.bangkokmrt.com